Dr. Raymond Helfand of Staten Island, NY provides quality eye care. Our office is extremely friendly and we use techniques specially designed for and adapted to the needs of children and adults. Our optometrist, Dr. Raymond Helfand, with over 30 years experience in his office, Dr. Helfand and his team understands the needs of eye care patients and how to treat them easily, quickly and comfortably.
Our Vision Specialists services include:
- Kindergarten exams for pre-Kindergarten children
- Adult Vision Exams
- Visual efficiency exams
- Visual processing exams
We Diagnose and Treat:
- Infections (conjunctivitis).
- Amblyopia (aka lazy eye)
- Blocked tear ducts in infants
- Visual inattention
- Abnormal vision development
- Congenital malformation management
- Refractive errors such as myopia (near-sightedness) and astigmatism
- Accommodative insufficiency
- Convergence insufficiency and asthenopia
- Evaluation of visual issues in education
Dr. Helfand is fully licensed, bonded and insured. Most medical and vision insurances accepted. Convenient day, evening and Saturday appointments are available.
We proudly serve special needs patients.